"RemiLore is a “rogue-like” anime style adventure set in a colorful world where players hack-and-slash their enemies and cast devastating magic attacks using Lore's special powers! Remi, an ordinary high school student, has awakened Lore, a magical talking book who is a self-proclaimed “master” of magic.
Together, they are both drawn into the magical world of Ragnoah, which has been overtaken by mecha-monsters. Remi and Lore must venture together and find their way home, but can Remi really trust the mischievous magic book Lore? Who is the mysterious android girl “Choux” and why does she want to capture Lore? Will Remi ever find her way out of the magical world and return home?
The gorgeous ""rogue-like"" adventure, RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore, is coming to Nintendo Switch from Nicalis! For a limited time, ""Launch Edition"" physical copies will include a sweet instruction booklet for your reading pleasure and a super-kawaii microfiber cleaning cloth for all your lens- and screen-cleaning needs!
• Hack and slash and cast magic to battle fearsome mecha-monsters and engage in epic boss battles. Melee and ranged magic combat styles can be changed based on 200+ different weapons found in the world.
• Journey through procedurally generated levels for unlimited replay value and a unique gameplay experience every time!
• Choose from various gameplay modes, including single-player Story Mode (as Remi or Choux) and two-player Co-Op Mode.
• Battle through the colorful world of Ragnoah in Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring; each season features vastly different lighting styles.
• Experience the rich story with full Japanese voice acting.